|216 W. Elm St. Coleman, TX 76834
|Elm Street church of Christ is a place to
belong! We have an ever growing list of
opportunities where you can find a place
among us! Consider what we have to offer...
|We strive to maintain an environment where you can spiritually
grow stronger by drawing closer to God.
- We have Bible Classes for all ages and a vibrant Youth Group.
- We direct the local Tuesday School.
- We have a Ladies Bible Class (except during summer months) every
Wednesday @ 9:30am. The class is led by several rotating teachers which
affords discussion on a variety of topics.
- There is a Men's Monthly Breakfast hosted in our Family Center every first
Sunday of the Month @ 8:30am, and a Ladies Breakfast every third Sunday
of the Month @ 8:30am in our Family Center.
- We provide lunch after every Sunday Morning Worship in honor of our visitors
and it give us opportunity to grow closer to one another.
- We host a Ladies Area Wide Fellowship and also periodically host the local
Men's Area Wide Fellowship.
- We are constantly hosting quarterly activities to enrich and strength our
- We have regular Youth Devotionals on Sunday nights for our Junior High &
High School Students.
|There are many opportunities to serve God
by serving others in the church and in the
- We have a food pantry that is used quite often and is in constant need of being replenished.
- We provide food baskets for needy families during the holidays.
- We have a visitation program which is used to reach out to those in need by visits, phone calls, post
- Every first Sunday our Youth Group and a group of Adults visit two separate Nursing Homes for a
Singing Devo @ 9:30am.
|Elm Street church of Christ
|Elm Street Church of Christ
Past Sunday Series
What Scripture Teaches, We Believe...
All of mankind has sinned and therefore needs to be saved. (Romans 3:23)
God has answered with what we must do to be saved. (Acts 16:30)
The Gospel must be heard. (Romans 10:17, John 8:32)
The Gospel must be believed. (John 8:24, Mark 16:16)
The Believer must repent of sins. (Luke 13:3-5, Acts 2:38)
The Believer must confess Jesus as the Messiah, Lord and Savior. ( Matthew 10:32-33, Romans 10:9-10)
The Believer must be baptized (immersed) for the remission of sins and the granting of the gift of the Holy
Spirit. (Acts 2:38, I Peter 3:21)
The Believer must grow by taking up His cross and following Jesus. (I Peter 2:2, II Peter 3:18, Revelation 2:10)